Every fourth Sunday of July is officially seen as ‘National Parents’ Day’ in our India. and today 26th july it will be celebrated. The day is commemorate to our grattitude & honour to our parents. wishing you all Happy Parents day 2020: Gift ideas
We show our affection and thankfulness for their evident hard work & sacrifices for usThe history dates back to celebrating this day back in 1994 when U.S President Bill Clinton brought National Parent’s Day after signing off a Resolution and making it a law. In the law, Parents’ Day is for “recognizing, uplifting, and supporting the role of parents in the life of children” .
This Happy Parents day 2020: Gift ideas ,There are many ways to honour them & express grattitude to them, We bring to you some ideas , you can go for –
- Greeting card with a flower bouquet and dark chocolates
- A throwback ‘then and now’ picture of their love life.
- DIY family memory & events journal .
- True feelings will be best conveyed to your parents from a handmade gift.
- Buy a stylish wrist watch for your parents.
- Custom LED decorated pillow with an embed picture of your parents.
- If you are away from them ,amid this lockdown, you can send online gifts to them. online platforms will help you out.
read fresh news here http://rawbackmedia.in