Indian is often considered as the land that has its ‘unity in its diversity’. There are many interesting facts about India that reflect the diverse cultures existing here together. Every state in Indian is a unique repository of its own art and history. It’s tough to think of another country in the world that has so much diversity among its states. India has diversity in all fields, and here I’ll be focusing on just one diversity, i.e – diversity in food.
We all love to travel and tour. As most of us is a foodie, so I don’t want u all to miss anything special for which you may regret later on. So, here is some helpful information regarding the famous foods which you may try while visiting these states.
1) Andhra pradesh – Pulihora
2) Arunachal pradesh- Bamboo shoots
3) Assam – Duck meat curry (non-veg), Aalu pitika (veg)
4) Bihar – Litti chokha
5) Chhattisgarh- Muthiya
6) Goa – Bebinka
7) Gujarat – Khaman dhokla
8) Haryana – Singri ki sabji
9) Himachal pradesh – Chana madra
10) Jammu and kashmir- Modur pulao
11) Jharkhand – Dhuska
12) Karnataka – Neer dosa
13) Kerala – Sadhya
14) Madhya pradesh – Indori poha
15) Maharashtra- vada pav
16) Manipur – Chamthong or Kangshoi
17) Meghalaya – Jadoh
18) Mizoram – koat pitha
19) Nagaland – Bamboo shoot
20) Orissa – Rice dishes and roti
21) Punjab – makke ki roti and sarso ka saag.
22) Rajasthan – daal baati churma
23) Sikkim – gundruk soup
24) Tamil nadu – uttapam
25) Telangana – sarv pindi
26)Tripura – mui borok
27) Uttar pradesh – baati chokha
28) Uttarakhand- kafuli
29) West Bengal – aalu potol posto
Hey guys ! it took a hell lot of time to compile this blog. I hope it’s gonna be helpful. Thank you.