After being flown for long 7,000 kms, the much awaited fighters beasts for Indian Air Force , Rafale has entered Indian airspace and shortly land at the Ambala Air Force Base.Rafael Lands India: country rejoices. At Ambala, Those Five giant Pillars of IAF will be received by the Air Chief Marshal RKS Bhadauria. French-made fighter & Indian Customised jets, are being been considered as role-changer for Indian Air Force & to be inducted to No. 17 Squadron,proudly named ‘Golden Arrows’.
From france to India.
They fighter took off from Merignac airbase at French port city of Bordeaux and arriving at the Ambala Air Force Base.Ambala Cantt area have been declared as a ‘no-drone area’ wit no photography in the area, If anyone found violating these orders, action will be taken against them, Curfew 144 CrPC has been put up in 4 villages closer to airbase Being Escorted by Sukhoi-30s,5 Rafale jets to roar in the Indian airspace anytime at ambal air base .
Noteworthy that Three Rafale jets are single-seater and the two are twin-seater. been flown by IAF pilots for long seven hours with the mid-air refuellers.
more news here http://rawbackmedia.in
Enemies fear Rafael fighter becuse –
- The MICA air-to-air “Beyond Visual Range” (BVR) interception, combat and self-defense missiles, in their IR (heat-seeking) and EM (active radar homing) The MICA can be used within visual range (WVR) and beyond visual range (BVR).
- The METEOR very long-range air-to-air missile, The METEOR very long-range rocket and ram-jet powered air-to-air EM missile. Its combination with the Rafale weapon system is a real paradigm change in air to air affairs.
- The HAMMER (standing for Highly Agile and self guided fortification Extended Range) modular, rocket-boosted air-to-ground precision guided weapon series, fitted with INS/GPS or INS/GPS/IIR (imaging infra-red) guidance kits, or with the upcoming INS/GPS/laser guidance
- The SCALP long-range stand-off missile,
- The AM39 EXOCET anti-ship missile,
- Laser-guided bombs with different warheads from 500lbs to 2,000 lbs
- Classic bombs non guided
- The 2500 rounds/min NEXTER 30M791 30 mm internal cannon, available on both single and two-seaters
- Specifics armaments selected by some clients.
Rafael Lands India: country rejoices.
It is capable of performing several actions at the same time, such as firing air-to-air missiles during a very low altitude penetration phase: a clear demonstration of the true “OMNIROLE” capability and outstanding survivability of the RAFALE.
The mission system of the Rafale has the potential to integrate a variety of current and future weaponry.
With its 10-tonne empty weight, the RAFALE is fitted with 14 hard points (13 on the RAFALE M). Five of them are capable to drop tanks and heavy ordnance. Total external load capacity is more than nine tonnes (20,000 lbs.). Hence, RAFALE can lift the equivalent of its own empty weight in payloads.
The Rafale fighter jets are equipped with “buddy-buddy” refueling that also one aircraft to lend its fuel to another while still in flight.