Self-love! As the heading suggests, you must be thinking it’s about being selfish. But it’s a general belief that if a person can’t handle and love themselves, they can’t love anyone else in their surrounding. You have to choose yourself even if someone rejects you. choosing yourself is self-care. Try to discover your own happiness. Think about yourself, your future, your carrier.
Ever worked on your personality? Ever tried to improve yourself? The answer is “No”. I wanna know from you all –why man! It’s your growing age and this is the time when you can polish your talent. Rather than wasting time to impress someone, try to impress your self. This will surely give you internal and eternal happiness.
Are you impressed by yourself? Again the answer will be “No”. Cool! When you yourself is not convinced about what you are. How can you expect others to love you?
Here are some ways through which you can adapt self love –
1) Always know your importance – You are important and you matter to yourself a lot. Stay away from the things which hurt you. Understand your worth. Even if loving someone who doesn’t love you back hurts you. Leave that person, change your path. There are solutions to every problem. Look for your happiness first making sure that you don’t hurt a person intentionally.
2) Your wants and needs – Stop thinking about what others will think? Others will say, etc. If it’s giving you happiness, go with that without a doubt on it. You will notice that the things which give you happiness, never let you down. Because when you happily do something, you become perfect at it. So, never wait for someone to comment. Do it because you love it. You will find the change.
3) Give yourself compliments every day – why to wait for someone’s comment? You too have eyes I guess. You can see how you look. Try to appreciate your looks, you are beautiful the way you are. Because we all are God’s creation, and God never makes mistakes. If you think you look good, you will develop confidence in yourself and this will keep you happy always.
4) Never fear to say “No”– Everyone wants to be a priority, right? If someone chooses you as an option. Remember to say a big “No”. This is not an ego man! It’s called as a self-respect. If you respect yourself and love yourself, try to maintain your self-respect. It will make your character strong. And you will never feel down.
5) Never open yourself towards others – it simply means that never let a person know about your weakness and strength. It should be private. Even if you are close to a person. “Closeness doesn’t guarantee forever” – sweeti. Maintain a proper distance from others. Totally imposing yourself to others will not give you anything but sadness. There should be privacy between you and your thoughts.
Always remember guys! Never be too much available for others, otherwise, you will lose your importance. I hope this blog helps you. Thank you.