A Phobia is defined as a type of anxiety disorder that causes an individual to experience extreme, irrational fear about a situation, living creature, place, or object. Phobias are considered as a diagnosable mental disorder. Here are a few types of Phobias from which you may be suffering but you are unknown to the fact.
1) Acrophobia – The fear of height.
2) Aero phobia – The fear of flying .
3) Arachno phobia – The fear of spiders.
4) Astra phobia – The fear of thunder and lightning.
5) Auto phobia – The fear of being alone.
6) Claustro phobia – The fear of confined Or crowded place.
7) Hemophobia – The fear of blood.
8) Hydrophobia – The fear of water.
9) Ophidiophobia – The fear of snakes.
10) Zoophobia – The fear of animals.
11) Alektorophobia – fear of chickens.
12)Onomatophobia – fear of names .
13) Pogonophobia – fear of beards .
14) Nephophobia – fear of clouds.
15) Cryophobia – fear of ice or cold.
16) Wiccaphobia – Fear of witches and witchcraft.
17) Venustraphobia – Fear of beautiful women.
18) Trypano phobia – Fear of needles or injections.
19) Tachophobia – Fear of speed.
20) Somniphobia – Fear of sleep.
21) Nosocomephobia – Fear of hospitals.
22) Melanophobia – Fear of the color black.
23) Leukophobia – Fear of the color white.
24) Iatrophobia – Fear of doctors.
25) Ombrophobia – The fear of rain.
Phobias are highly treatable disorder, and people who have them are always aware of this. It may lead to panic attacks in some cases. The person who is suffering from it must consult a psychologist or psychiatrist, as it is a useful first step in the treatment. Most phobias can be treated easily with the help of medicines.
That’s all for today. Thank you. Press the bell icon to get the latest updates. Please give feedback about our page. We are working hard to provide you some knowledgeable information.