It is well said by someone- “I do not believe in taking the right decision, I take a decision and make it right.”
Self-improvement is the improvement of one’s knowledge, his/ her status, or one’s character. It’s the quest to make ourselves better in any and every phase of life. To help you guys, I’m here with my efforts. I hope it will help you grow. For that purpose read it thoroughly and patiently.
Ways which can make you a better person in life:-
1) You should greet everyone you meet – if you do so, it will make u feel connected to them. And of course, it will make you both smile for a moment at least.
2) Practice random acts of kindness and humanity:- if u help others, it will make your mind and heart peaceful and happy. And if you are happy, you are healthy. Try doing nice things for others. Like pay them compliments, make a donation, support the needy, etc.
3) Get enough sleep:- if you don’t get healthy sleep, you will have a stressed mind. Adults need 7-8 hours of sleep to maintain the good mental and physical health of the body and mind. An average teen needs about 9 hours of sleep at night. Most importantly maintain the time table. A fresh mind will make you more productive and smart.
4) Try to forgive yourself and others:- we all are humans, so mistakes are common and often. Rather than bursting on someone, please try and act in a positive sense. It will make u rather than breaking. If you hurt others, automatically you will hurt urself. So, try to handle ur situation patiently. It will make you a better person most hopefully.
5) Don’t make excuses:- instead of pointing fingers to others and blaming them, making excuses about why you aren’t happy or successful in your personal and professional life, own your mistakes and try to learn from them.” A person who achieves never makes excuses. ” Focus on ur personal mistakes and downfalls, you will see yourself as a better person.
6) Let your anger go off:- I know it’s not at all easy to let go of your anger. But trust me, it only harms you and your health. Research says anger causes difficulty in sleeping, heart disease, and digestive problems. To decrease your anger u may pray, meditate or manage your thoughts.
7) Try to be a good listener:- Nowadays people are extremely busy in their normal life, carrier, families, etc. They hardly tend to listen, what others have to say. I learned that listening to people is one of the greatest things that you can do. Being a good listener can make you grow in a positive manner. You will discover many new things to learn.
At last, but not least, I would like to conclude this with a thought in my mind – “Those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything”. Thank you.